01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Totally Awesome. [SBW September Kit] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Totally Awesome. [SBW September Kit]

34
So as promised, I'm sharing a layout I've made with the Scrapbook Werkstatt September Kit with you today! And because they fit together so well (they are both 8.5"x11", the colours are very light and bright and I've tried something new on both of them), I've decided that today I will show you not only one but two layouts! :)

Wie versprochen, zeige ich euch heute ein Layout, welches ich mit dem September Kit der SBW gemacht habe. Und da sie so gut zusammenpassen (beide 8.5"x11", zarte aber leuchtende Farben und ich habe auf beiden etwas neues probiert), zeige ich euch nicht nur eines, sondern gleich zwei Layouts! :)

The "something new" I've tried on the first layout is the not-layering. When you have a look at all of my layouts I've made so far, you'll see that layering is always a part of it. On this layout I've tried to not do this (except the photo matting) and I have to say that I like the outcome!

Das "etwas neue" was ich auf diesem Layout probiert habe, war, einmal nicht mit meinem typischen Papierlayering zu arbeiten, welches man sonst auf so ziemlich all meinen Layouts finden kann. Und ich muss sagen, dass mir das Ergebnis richtig gut gefällt!


And look at those colours, aren't they absolutely gorgeous?! And they fit the photo just perfectly! Those roses that I got for no special reason from my fiancé had the most beautiful blush pink colour. And normally I don't even like roses :D

Seht ihr diese Farben? Die passen einfach perfekt zum Foto! Die Rosen hatte ich einfach so, ohne Grund von meinem Verlobten bekommen und sie waren in dem allerschönstigen pudrigen Rosa! (und eigentlich mag ich überhaupt keine Rosen)



On the second layout it's probably not very hard to guess what new thing I've tried to do here: The title stitching! I've seen a few layouts with those big stitched titles so far and really wanted to give it a try myself. And: I'll do it again! :)

Auf diesem zweiten Layout kann man sicherlich sehr schnell erraten, was ich hier neues ausprobiert habe: den aufgnähten Titel! Ich hatte vorher schon einige Layouts mit so einem großen genähten Titel gesehen und dachte mir, dass ich das auch mal ausprobieren muss. Und: ich werde es auf jeden Fall wieder machen, ich finde es sieht toll aus! :)


Products used / verwendete Materialien:
Scrapbook Werkstatt September kit (available from Aug. 26th)

In the kit:
Heidi Swapp "Hello Today" 3x4 pocket cards
My Mind's Eye "Just Sayin'" Beauty glittered paper
My Mind's Eye "Just Sayin'" Belong glittered paper
My Mind's Eye "Just Sayin'" Enamel dots
My Mind's Eye "Jubilee - Sherbet" Happy Ombre paper
My Mind's Eye "Jubilee - Tangerine" Adventure - Be Daring paper
Studio Calico "South of Market" Mini alpha stickers (white)
Webster's Pages "Strawberry Fields" Beautiful Bokeh vellum
Webster's Pages "Strawberry Fields" Field of gold paper 

Additional products:
Kesi Art Pschhiitt Spray
Studio Calico "Essentials" Pink & red chipboard hearts
Studio Calico "Printshop" wood veneer hearts

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38