01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: I'm still alive... [SBW Layout Werkstatt] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm still alive... [SBW Layout Werkstatt]

34

Oh my.. it's February already! How did this happen?! Not posting a single thing in January definitely was not according to my plan but I felt as if I didn't even have time to stop for a second and take a deep breath. Time was flying by and there were a million things I needed to get done (non-scrapbooking related, boring things..).
And then when I finally took some time to create something (and I created three! layouts) and wanted to photograph the finished pages for a blog post, my iMac started making really weird noises which made it impossible to use. Now I have to work from my Macbook on which I don't have Photoshop to edit my pictures... Gargh..

Oh Gott, es ist schon Februar! Wie konnte das passieren?! Dass ich im Januar absolut nichts gepostet habe, war eigentlich nicht geplant.. allerdings hatte ich das Gefühl in einem Hamsterrad zu sitzen und einfach nicht rauszukommen. So viele Dinge (die leider nichts mit dem Scrappen zu tun haben) mussten erledigt werden..
Und als ich mir endlich mal die Zeit zum Scrappen genommen und sogar drei! Layouts geschafft habe, fing mein iMac an ganz seltsame Geräusche zu machen, sodass ich ihn nun nicht mehr nutzen kann und daher auch keine Fotos für einen Blogpost von besagten Layouts bearbeiten konnte..

But anyway, today it was my turn to create a post for the Scrapbook Werkstatt "Layout Werkstatt" and so I had to work with what I got. I have to apologise for the photo quality, but as I said, I had to edit them without Photoshop and I just couldn't do it any better :-/

Allerdings bin ich heute an der Reihe mit einem Post in der Scrapbook Werkstatt "Layout Werkstatt" und das bedeutete, ich musste mit dem arbeiten was ich hatte.. Ich muss mich wirklich für die Qualität der Fotos entschuldigen, aber ohne Photoshop auf meinem Macbook bin ich aufgeschmissen :-/

Still, I hope you take a look at my post in the "Layout Werkstatt" where I show you three different layouts that incorporate paper strips and stitching! :)
Here's a sneak for one of the other layouts (to see all three, click here)

Ich hoffe ihr schaut trotzdem mal bei meinem Post in der Layout Werkstatt vorbei, wo ich euch drei verschiedene Layouts zeige, die alle eines gemeinsam haben: Papierstreifen und Nähmaschinen-Stitching!
Hier ist noch ein kleiner sneak für ein weiteres Layout (um alle drei zu sehen, klick hier)



Products used:
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - 12x12 paper pad
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Cork Stickers
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Acrylic Stickers

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38