01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: A semi-related Valentine's Day [Layout]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A semi-related Valentine's Day [Layout].

34
Finally I can share another layout that I made with the beautiful "Love Notes" collection by We R Memory Keepers! After I had finished the first three layouts with this collection, I desperately wanted to make more although I didn't have anything "special" that I wanted to scrap about.
So I rifled through my stash of printed photos and searched for one that would fit the collection's colour scheme. And tadaa, I found one :)

Endlich kann ich euch noch ein weiteres LO zeigen, welches ich mit der We R Memory Keepers Serie "Love Notes" gemacht habe. Die Serie hat es mir echt angetan, weswegen ich nach den drei vorherigen Layouts gleich noch mehr damit werkeln wollte. Also machte ich mich auf die Suche nach einem passenden Foto..



It's just a typical #fromwhereistand photo from IG that I took of some flowers S. surprised me with someday when he came home from work. There was no special reason, it was just because. And that's the kind of gifts/flowers I love the most - unexpected ones!!

Schließlich fand ich eins, das ich mal gemacht hatte, als mir S. einfach so nach der Arbeit Blumen mit nach Hause gebracht hat. Ganz ohne Grund, einfach nur als nette Geste und Überraschung. Und diese Art von Geschenken/Blumen sind die allerbesten - die unerwarteten!!




Oh, and because we are already right in the middle of it.. Valentine's Day. I don't like it. We don't celebrate it (except for this) because we don't need to. He shows me that he loves me the rest of the year, sometimes by bringing home surprise flowers just like these. And I show him in other ways.
Besides, I absolutely don't like roses (the typical ones), especially red ones I really hate. And that's what every flower shop is filled with on Valentine's Day, and on top of that for an absolutely ridiculous price!! I'd much rather have S. bring me a big and pretty bouquet the next three months from the money he would spend on 12 stupid, (to me) meaningless ordinary red roses..

(Don't get me wrong, everyone can handle it as he/she likes to. If you celebrate Valentine's Day, fine. If you don't, fine as well! This is just my personal view on that topic)

Wo wir auch gerade schon beim Thema wären.. Valentinstag.. Ich mag ihn nicht, wir feiern ihn nicht (naja, außer so) weil wir es nicht brauchen. Er zeigt mir das ganze Jahr über, dass er mich liebt. Mit vielen kleinen Aufmerksamkeiten und netten Gesten, genau wie diese Blumen. Und ich zeige es ihm genauso auf meine Weise.
Abgesehen davon, mag ich Rosen so gar nicht (also, die typischen. Pfingstrosen sind toll!!), vor allem die typischen roten Rosen hasse ich. Und das ist nunmal genau das, womit alle Blumenläden zu dieser Zeit gefüllt sind und noch dazu sind die Rosen auch noch verdammt überteuert. Da wäre es mir doch lieber, dass S. mir einfach die nächsten drei Monate jeweils einen schönen großen Blumenstrauß nach meinem Geschmack mitbringt von dem Geld, das er sonst für 12 langweilige, (für mich) bedeutungslose rote Rosen ausgeben würde...

(Versteht mich nicht falsch, ich verurteile niemanden der den Valentinstag feiert! Das ist jedem das seine, das ist nur meine ganz persönliche Meinung dazu!)



Anyways, back to the LO :D ..it's quite simple and I actually made it for the SC Sunday Sketch (but forgot to upload it in time, oops..). 
I just handcut some (more or less even) squares from the different patterned papers, adhered them to the page, added some stitching, embellishments and the title and called it done! :)
The papers, the cork sticher and that black arrow are from the "Love Notes" collection, all the other bits on the LO were mixed together from various other manufacturers and collections.

Aber egal, zurück zum LO :D ..es ist recht einfach gestaltet und war von dem Studio Calico Sunday Sketch inspiriert (allerdings hatte ich vergessen es auch rechtzeitig hochzuladen, ups..).

Die Papiere, der Korksticker und der schwarze Pfeil stammen alle aus der "Love Notes" Serie, die restlichen Embellishments und Sticker auf dem LO sind aus bunt zusammengewürfelten Kollektionen.

And now have a nice Saturday and/or Valentine's Day - depending on how you handle it ;)

Habt noch einen schönen Samstag bzw. Valentinstag, je nachdem ob ihr ihn feiert oder nicht ;)

Products used:
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" -Secret Crush paper
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Love & Adore paper
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Tulip paper
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Heartbeat paper
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Weekending paper
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Acrylic Stickers
We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes" - Cork Stickers
Studio Calico "Essentials" - Chipboard Hearts (black & grey)
My Mind's Eye - Enamel dots
Feckled Fawn - Enamel dots
Crate Paper "Notes & Things" - Chipboard stickers
and more things that I pulled from my stash ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38