01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: How to Incorporate "White Space" into your Layouts. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

How to Incorporate "White Space" into your Layouts.

34
Hey there! After this really long and wordy post yesterday, I'm only going to leave a short note for you all here ;)

Today I'm over on the Clique Kits blog, sharing some ideas on how to incorporate "white space" into your layouts, for which I made two more layouts with their April Kit "Happy Everything" which includes the bright and cheerful "Up in the Clouds" collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

Here are some sneaks ;)


I'd love it if you checked it out, click here :)

What are you doing today? I hope you can enjoy your Sunday and relax a bit! I think I'm going to spend some time in my craftroom, playing with my new pretty "Hello Beautiful" planner by Heidi Swapp and some other things that arrived from the Scrapbook Werkstatt yesterday :)

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38