01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Three Floral [Layouts] to Welcome Spring! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Three Floral [Layouts] to Welcome Spring!

34
People, can you believe it, it's March already! I don't know about you, but when Jodie aka polkadotcreative posted this picture on IG, I started nodding and kinda shaking my head at the same time histerically.. This year time has flown by especially quickly, which is good and bad at the same time.

Good because it means that I'm making progress in my current job and that I'm nearing my final exams, but also bad because I have the feeling that I haven't done anything really special or nice this year so far (except or trip to BCN in January). 

Oh, and good of course also because that means spring is near!! And to welcome spring, I have three very floral layouts that I made with the Crate Paper "Open Book" colelction for you now, enjoy ;)

The first two feature a patterned paper that is one of my all-time favourites. And the worst thing: I've almost used it up and when I checked the Scrapbook Werkstatt shop yesterday to order some more, I had to find out that they have every paper still in stock except this one - boohoo!! 
So, if you happen to have 1 or 2 or maybe ten of these papers and feel like putting a huge smile on my face, feel free to send them my way ;)




The next one was actually the first one of these two. And you probably noticed that they are quite similar. Well, there's a good reason for that. When I had put down all the patterned papers on that LO and just needed to add some embellishments and the photo, I was torn between this photo and the one in the LO before.. I absolutely couldn't choose, so I decided to just redo it as a 12x12 LO since the other photo was twice as big.



And here's the last layout of this floral series. I didn't have an exact plan in mind for this one and just started cutting strips of different patterned papers from the collection and went with it.
To be honest, I'm quite happy with the result!



All of the papers I used in these three layouts were from the Crate Paper "Open Book" collection. Except the two white papers with the gold crosses and polka dots, they are from the new My Mind's Eye "On Trend" line. 
They were the only two I ordered from that collection. Although I like some more of the papers, I still have a lot at home that I need to use before I buy more.. But I couldn't pass up these two. They are so versatile and go with any collection. They actually look like they belong to the "Open Book" one.

And when I decided I wanted to purchase some more of those, because I really like the look of them on my layouts, I saw that the polka dot one is already out of stock - when do I learn from it?!!

The white paper with gold crosses is still available though. Probably because you only see the other side in the online shop first, which is (sorry) quite ugly in my opinion.

What about you, are you as excited about spring as I am??? I can't wait for warmer temperatures and better weather!!

Products used:
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Glitter Foam Thickers
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Phrase & Accent Stickers
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Ephemera Pack
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Vellum Ephemera
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Little Notes paper
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Bookmark paper
Crate Paper "Open Book" - So Treasured paper
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Sweet Story paper
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Years paper
Crate Paper "Open Book" - Vellum Stripes
My Mind's Eye "On Trend" - Sketch Gold Foil Paper
My Mind's Eye "On Trend" - Confetti Gold Foil Paper
Heidi Swapp - Color Shine "Gold"
My Mind's Eye - Enamel Dots

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38