01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Two [Flower Power] Layouts. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Two [Flower Power] Layouts.

34

Happy Monday, y'all! I hope you had a great start into this new week! ..a better one than I did, at least. I'm still really sick which sucks quite a bit since the weather is really nice and I'd love to go outside and enjoy it.. But anyways..

Today is the day when it's my turn to share with you my projects that I've made for the "Flower Power" week over on The Scrappy Mermaid's blog.

Hop on over to see the two layouts that I've made using some of the new Fancy Pants "Office Suite" collection. Office Suite, you ask, how does that fit in with flower power? Well, the collection is much less office-y than you'd think and includes some great floral patterns and beautiful colours!

Here's a little sneak for what you can expect ;)


Now don't the papers fit the colour scheme of the banner perfectly?? :) It was lots of fun making something for this theme - and thanks again to Marjan, for having me on your blog! :)

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38