01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: A Journal Cover and Layout with the [Gossamer Blue September Kits]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Journal Cover and Layout with the [Gossamer Blue September Kits].

34
Today I want to show you two more projects that I made with the Gossamer Blue September kits. I already shared three quick and easy cards here and today I'll share a layout and a journal that I altered using the kits.

A Journal Cover and Layout with the [Gossamer Blue September Kits].
A Journal Cover and Layout with the [Gossamer Blue September Kits].

HOW?
For this layout I decided to keep it simple and use lots of white space. I layered three pieces of paper beneath my photo, added the strip of paper at the bottom and cut out the "Adventure" speech bubble from one of the "Wonder" papers in the Scrapbook Main kit. Then I finished it off with some mist splatters, sequins, wood veneer pieces and the stamped half-circle at the top and the "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful" stamp at the bottom.

WHAT?
The photo was taken at the Palo Alto Market in Barcelona in January this year. The Palo Alto is a mixture of a food van market and a craft market. There are lots of different "stalls" with so many different sellers (manufacturers of leather goods, jewelry, ceramics, home decor, clothing ... anything you can imagine!), lots of food vans with the most delicious snacks and our favourite coffee shop called Nømad also has a stand there. The visitors range from little babies (okay, of course they didn't actively choose to go there :D) to seniors in their 80s! Such a diverse group that makes it feel really special. Plus the area where it's located is worth a visit on its own!

The market takes place every first weekend in a month and if you should be in Barcelona at that time I really advise you to go! (Entry per person is only 2€, completely worth it!)

A Journal Cover and Layout with the [Gossamer Blue September Kits].

HOW?
For this project I used the Fancy Pants journal that was included in the Bits & Pieces Kit and decided to decorate it a bit with some embellishments from the other kits. This whole undertaking took me about 5 minutes and I absolutely love the way it looks now!

WHAT?
I was planning on using this journal for my "Morning Pages" (Caylee explains in this post what this is) since it has lines inside (so it's not suitable as an art journal - I need blank pages for that). There's also a little box on each page where I can stamp the date of the day when I'm writing on that page. So far it has worked quite well!

Products I used for these two projects:
Gossamer Blue Scrapbook Main Kit
Gossamer Blue Life Pages Main Kit
Gossamer Blue Life Pages Themed Add-On
Gossamer Blue Bits & Pieces Kit

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38