01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: A National Coffee Day Layout with [Papierprojekt Momentstempel] Stamps + Stamp Storage Idea. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A National Coffee Day Layout with [Papierprojekt Momentstempel] Stamps + Stamp Storage Idea.

34
 ----- deutscher Text am Ende des Posts -----

Okay, so I'm not very much into any of those (inter)national holidays like national hug a tree day or national triple big mac day or whatever, but a national holiday I am liking a lot (and actually celebrating every day the whole year around) is National Coffee Day ..which happens to be today :D

A National Coffee Day Layout.

And while I was sipping my second cup of coffee today (with the beans we brought home from our favourite coffee shop in Barcelona, the Nømad) I had the idea of dedicating a LO to that place. As materials I mainly used some bits and pieces from the Gossamer Blue September kits and some sets of the Papierprojekt stamps.

A National Coffee Day Layout.
A National Coffee Day Layout.

For the title of the LO (which is the slogan of the coffe shop) I used the two alpha stamp sets (Schiller & Goethe). I used the Schiller stamp set with black ink to outline the letters and the Goethe stamps to fill in the word coffee and the arrows on each side of it with gray and ochre. I didn't worry too much about exactly filling in the letters, I like it when it's a bit off-set.

A National Coffee Day Layout.
A National Coffee Day Layout.

I also used the "here"-geotag stamp (from the Wanderlust set) with black ink, stamped it onto a separate piece of white cardstock, cut it out and then adhered it on top of the photo with a foam square.

When I was done with the papers and embellishments, I added some short phrases from the Delicious set to round it all off. It's a really simple and quick LO but sometimes that's just what you need. In the end it's about getting those memories preserved :)

A National Coffee Day Layout.

Because there was quite some text on the LO (the stamps, the title, the phrases stickers in the upper left corner), I decided to add my journaling to a tag that I could hide under my photo. I like to use hidden journaling, especially because I don't really like my handwriting and always fear that I'll mess up the whole LO with it :D

A National Coffee Day Layout.

Oh, and as promised in the title, a storage idea for your Papierprojekt stamps: Although I do love the packaging, it's a bit of a hassle to get the stamps out everytime I want to use them. Besides, I tend to not use what I can't see.. A few weeks ago I saw this on IG and immediately used the idea for my stamps, too: I used one of my 4x4" WRMK Instagram albums (with the normal 4x4" page protectors) and just put in my stamps. They fit perfectly!

I fit about 10 stamp sets into one album (so it still closes nicely) and now I need so many more albums and page protectors to do that to all my stamps :D

You could of course also use a bigger album and put in more than one stamp set into one page protector (e.g. a 12x12" album with nine 4x4" pockets) but I love the small size because that way I can put the whole album on my table while I'm crafting and flip through it easily :)

Now I'm curious, how do you store your stamps? Do you have any other storage ideas/advice? :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo ihr Lieben :) Passend zum heutigen "National Coffee Day" habe ich ein LO für euch, das ich mit den neuen Papierprojekt Momentstempeln und ein paar Resten meiner Gossamer Blue September Kits gemacht habe. Ja, auch wenn es eigentlich der National Coffee Day in den USA ist, ist das ein "Feiertag", den ich gerne mit feier ..an jedem Tag des Jahres :D

Für den Titel des LOs habe ich die beiden Alpha Stempel-Sets Schiller und Goethe verwendet. Schiller, um mit schwarzer Tinte die Umrisse der Buchstaben zu stempeln und Goethe um das Wort "Coffee" und die Pfeile nebendran mit einer anderen Farbe auszufüllen. Ich habe nicht allzu sehr darauf geachtet, die Umrisse exakt zu treffen, da ich es eigentlich ganz schön finde, wenn es zum Teil etwas daneben ist - ganz nach dem Motto "Perfektion ist langweilig" ;)

Vom englischen Wanderlust Set habe ich dann den "here"-Geotag Stempel genommen und auf einen separaten Bogen weißen Cardstock gestempelt, dann ausgeschnitten und schließlich mit einem Foam Square über dem Bild aufgeklebt.

Als ich mit der Basis des LOs fertig war, habe ich noch ein paar der kurzen Sätze/Phrasen des Delicious Sets auf dem Layout verteilt. Da ich damit insgesamt schon recht viel Text auf dem LO hatte (noch dazu mit den Stickern in der oberen linken Ecke), habe ich mein Journaling auf ein Tag geschrieben, das ich dann unter dem Foto "verstecken" kann. 


..und nun zum Schluss, wie im Titel dieses Blogposts versprochen, noch eine Aufbewahrungsidee für eure Papierprojekt Stempel: Ich hab' die Idee letztens auf IG entdeckt und direkt mal für meine Stempel ausprobiert und bin hellauf begeistert! Auch wenn ich die Verpackung der Stempel total mag, ist es etwas aufwendig sie jedes Mal aus der Verpackung rauszuholen, wenn ich nur einen Stempel davon benutzen will. Außerdem tendiere ich dazu, Dinge die ich nicht sehe auch nicht zu benutzen (geht's noch jemandem so? :D).

Ich hab mir einfach eines meiner 4x4" Instagram Alben von We R Memory Keepers mit den entsprechenden Hüllen geschnappt und meine Stempel darein geschoben und sie passen wie angegossen! In ein Album passen ca. 10 Sets, sodass man es noch gut schließen kann.

Jetzt bin ich neugierig, wie bewahrt ihr eure Stempel auf? Habt ihr eine gute Aufbewahrungsidee? :)

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38