01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Three Quick and Easy Cards with the Gossamer Blue [September Kits]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Three Quick and Easy Cards with the Gossamer Blue [September Kits].

34
Woohoo, today finally is the day that I can show you the projects I've made with the Gossamer Blue September kits. And let me tell you something, they are gorgeous! (I mean, the kits. If my projects are gorgeous as well is up to you to decide ;) )

I already shared my favourites from the kits on Instagram a while back (below is the picture, in case you missed it. And even if not, isn't it pretty to look at? ;) ) but to be honest, I could have shown you almost the complete kits because it was really difficult to pick just a few favourites!

Three Quick and Easy Cards with the Gossamer Blue [September Kits].

I think what I love most about them, are the colours. They are a great mix of still bright and summer-y (like the Pinkfresh Studio bits) but already mixed with some more subdued and pastel-ish tones (like the Crate Paper "Wonder" collection). I'm not 100% ready for autumn to come, so this is a good way of getting familiar with the idea of the new season approaching ;)

But now, without much more babbling, here are my September Kits projects:

This time, I got the Scrapbook Main kit, the Life Pages Main kit, the Life Pages Themed Add-On and the Bits & Pieces kit. I can't really tell which one was my favourite because they all worked so well together. While I am normally more of a layout (and the occasional mini album) person, I have been drawn more and more to making cards in the past few months. This month I actually made three cards before I got to work on a layout..

They are quite simple but really cute nevertheless. For all of them I used papers from the 6x6" Wonder paper pad from the Bits & Pieces kit as the main element. I like the way those three cards look together.

Three Quick and Easy Cards with the Gossamer Blue [September Kits].

For this one I also used the pretty "Hooray" card from the Life Pages Main kit and I think it fits the colours of the "Wonder" collection perfectly.
Three Quick and Easy Cards with the Gossamer Blue [September Kits].

If you have a look at my sneak picture again, you will notice that I haven't shown you all of my projects today. Well, on Thursday I will show you two more but the last one I have to keep to myself until the 22nd of September, which is the day it will go live on the Gossamer Blue blog.

Three Quick and Easy Cards with the Gossamer Blue [September Kits].

I hope you check back then :) Or maybe even earlier because after reading this blog post by Kellie, I decided to join in on the Blog-tember challenge (maybe not daily, but I'll try to complete most of the prompts) and my first post for it will go live later today :)

Brave Love Blog

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38