01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Using Life Pages Cards on Layout with the Gossamer Blue [October Kits]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Using Life Pages Cards on Layout with the Gossamer Blue [October Kits].

34
Ugh.. where has time gone?? It's almost the middle of October and I just realised that I haven't shared my projects with the Gossamer Blue October kits here on the blog yet... Life has been really really busy around here and time seems to be running. Especially now that I finally have the date for my final final exam (2. Staatsexamen) - Nov. 4th will be the big day!! But until then I still have to get quite a few things done.. unfortunately none of them involve patterned paper, enamel dots or wood veneer pieces :D

However, as soon as I will have passed that exam and regained some energy, I will dive into my Gossamer Blue December Memories kit (which I picked up from customs yesterday - yayyy!). This will be the first time in I think three or four years that I will actually be able to enjoy the Christmas season! AND I will document it with that gorgeous kit (seriously, it really is chock full with beautiful products, most of them exclusively made for this kit!). AND it is the first time I'll be doing a December Daily style album (although I probably won't take a daily approach. But more on that later)

Can you tell I am a little bit excited for Christmas time? :D

Anyway, back to the October kits. I really really loved the colours in the October kits: lots of gold (yayy!) and beautiful aqua/turquoise tones and some purple (although I actually don't really like purple. But in combination with those colours it is gorgeous!). If you have a look at my October favourites, you'll know what I mean:

Gossamer Blue October kits projects.

So.. what you'd expect are some projects with exactly those colours, right? Wrong! :D

Gossamer Blue October kits projects.
Gossamer Blue October kits projects.
Gossamer Blue October kits projects.

HOW?
On this layout (just like on the next one I'll show you) I decided to use one of the Life Pages cards that came in my October Life Pages kit. You know, those cards are always way too pretty to not use them and because I don't do PL, I need to come up with alternative uses (like I did here and here).
I also used one of the gorgeous cork bows and the cork thickers - I think they give this layout a cosy fall-ish vibe ;) Aaand I got a little brad-crazy. I never really knew how to use them or make them work on my projects (which is kinda dumb because you just use them as you would do with enamel dots...duh) but this time they were way too pretty to pass them up. So I used a bunch of them on one layout :D

WHAT?
I took this photo when S. and I were snuggled up after a looong day of exploring in Barcelona on one of our last trips. Whenever I look at this photo, I know exactly how I was feeling at that moment: happy and content with where and with whom I was at that moment <3.

Gossamer Blue October kits projects.
Gossamer Blue October kits projects.

HOW?
Actually I could copy and paste almost the whole text from the photo above :D Again, life pages cards and lots of brads on this layout ;)

WHAT?
Oh, just a photo of my absolute favourite breakfast. I've been eating the almost exact same thing for about 2 or 3 years now almost every morning but I'm still looking forward to it everyday - so that had to be documented. Besides, I couldn't let that "Get in my belly"-card go to waste :D ..or the #hungry wood veneer piece from ColorcastDesigns.

So.. both layouts do not fit the colour scheme of my October favourites - at all :D but I still like them quite a lot. Especially because they have been so quick and easy. Later this week I'll share some more projects with you and we will see if there will be one with some purple, aqua and gold on it.

Products used:
Gossamer Blue October Scrapbook Main kit
Gossamer Blue October Life Pages kit
Gossamer Blue October Main Add-On kit
Gossamer Blue October Add-On kit #2

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38