01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: [Gossamer Blue Blog Hop] December. No-Photo Layout Using Life Pages Cards. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Gossamer Blue Blog Hop] December. No-Photo Layout Using Life Pages Cards.

34


Hey there! :) It's that time of the month again when (part of) the Gossamer Blue team organises a whole Blog Hop for you all to show what you can do with your Gossamer Blue December kits.

This month I had the same problem with the Life Pages cards, again: They are way too good to not use them. But since I don't do Project Life (yet), I had to come up with a different idea. I already put part of the Life Pages cards together with some other bits and pieces to later make a mini album with them. But I still had some cards left, so I thought why not make a no-photo layout again, like I already did in September for the GB Blog Hop.

So that's what I did. 

RememberDecember_Scrapbooking_Layout_ProjectLife_ScatteredConfetti_GossamerBlue_December_1
RememberDecember_Scrapbooking_Layout_ProjectLife_ScatteredConfetti_GossamerBlue_December_2
RememberDecember_Scrapbooking_Layout_ProjectLife_ScatteredConfetti_GossamerBlue_December_5
HOW?
I picked four of the 3x4" Life Pages cards from the December Life Pages Main kit. The "December" card was a must and because the upper right card is very bright and colourful, I decided to balance that with two more subtle cards, so I chose the white one with black dots and the "Hightlights" card. Then I just put them on my layout in a square but left a little bit of room between the cards. In the end I just added some bits and bobs from the Maggie Holmes "Shine" ephemera package that was included in the December Scrapbook Main kit.

WHAT?
Well, this page will be used to note down the hightlights of this month. And because there is still half of the month left, I will wait to add the journaling until the end of the month. There have already been a few highlights that will definitely be noted down here. However, I don't know what the rest of the month has in store for me/us, so I don't know how much I will have to add on the "highlights" card in the end.

RememberDecember_Scrapbooking_Layout_ProjectLife_ScatteredConfetti_GossamerBlue_December_3 RememberDecember_Scrapbooking_Layout_ProjectLife_ScatteredConfetti_GossamerBlue_December_4 RememberDecember_Scrapbooking_Layout_ProjectLife_ScatteredConfetti_GossamerBlue_December_6

I really like the (almost) finished layout and I'm already thinking about making this a habit for the next year: making one such LO for each month to keep track of the highlights.

Products used:
December Scrapbook Main kit  |  December Life Pages Main kit  |  December Life Pages Main Add-On  |  December Life Pages Add-On #3

Here you find the link list with all the participating DT girls:

Alex Hunter Anabelle O'Malley Brenda Smith Brenda Weaver Caylee Grey Emily Spahn Eunyoung Lee Felicitas Mayer France Wisniewski Heather Leopard Jill Keller Kathleen Graumüller Kellie Winnell Kelly Xenos Michelle Wedertz Sandra Dietrich Sian Fair Stephanie Buice

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38