01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Two Fall-ish Layouts and a Card with the [Scrapbook Werkstatt October kit]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Two Fall-ish Layouts and a Card with the [Scrapbook Werkstatt October kit].

34
About two weeks ago I already shared three Barcelona-themed layouts that I made with the Scrapbook Werkstatt October kit here on the blog and today I want to show you the rest of the projects I made using this kit.

"Love You" layout by ScatteredConfetti.
"Love You" layout by ScatteredConfetti.
HOW?
For this layout I used one of my favourite techniques (if you can call it that): paper scraps! I absolutely love doing layouts like this because a) they are really quick and easy and b) I get to use up my paper scraps of all the pretty papers that are too good to throw away :D

WHAT?
This photo was taken in February this year, on S' birthday to be exact. We were back on our way down in an elevator from a nice café where we had some coffee and cake to celebrate the day :)

"Today" layout by ScatteredConfetti.
HOW?
Well, apart from paper strips or scraps on layouts I also love to layer different patterned papers like I did in this layout. For my title I used only stickers and ephemera pieces from the Pink Paislee "Cedar Lane" collection.

WHAT?
For this layout I used a photo I snapped on one of those "perfect" days. You know, the ones where you are snuggled up in a cosy sweater with a cup of coffee or tea in hand, a donut in front of you all while being in your crafty space and having some time to yourself :)

"Best Friends" card by ScatteredConfetti.
HOW?
Well, as you can see this card is really simple and easy. I just used two pieces of patterned paper as a basis for the card and then used different pieces from the Pink Paislee ephemera pack and one of those cute arrows from the Cedar Lane collection. To give the card some dimension, I glued down the smaller fox with a foam square.

WHAT?
..a cute little card you can send to a friend just because :)

So.. that's it for my projects with the Scrapbook Werkstatt October kit :) I hope you could take away some ideas from them and are just as excited about fall as I am now! ;)


Products used:
From the Scrapbook Werkstatt October Kit:
From my stash:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38